9.18.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 32 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
Still feeling exhausted. I feel like that is all I say when people asking me how I'm feeling. I complain a lot. More and more often I will have a charlie horse in my calf or arch of my foot. I don't remember ever having that with Isaiah. My hips are also really sore because she is so low. Like I said, I complain a lot.

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
Just been really thirsty. Not as hungry since I am running out of room. I will be midway through eating a meal and all the sudden be really turned off by what I am eating.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
I have continued to prepare our hospital bags. I got a couple new things for myself (like a robe and some really soft PJ bottoms)! It's fun to do that stuff, even though it is a little early, because it makes it feel more real.

MOVEMENT?
Her kicks and movements are getting sharp. I'm also starting to recognize more sleep patterns with her. She will be still for longer stretches of time and then be really busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.