9.26.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 33 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
I have had an increase in hip and leg pain this last week or 2. It tends to radiate down my legs and I get a charlie horse in my legs. My doctor gave me a prescription for a belly band. I still have to go pick it up and try it out. It is supposed to redistribute the weight and help with the pain.

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
I remember reaching this point in pregnancy with Isaiah... the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is chug a whole bunch of water. I don't know why this happens but I am incredibly thirsty! No major food cravings.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
If I ask Isaiah, "where is baby?" he points to his belly. It's pretty cute.

MOVEMENT?
Her movements are still pretty sharp. According to my pregnancy app, there is now more baby than their is fluid in my uterus. This makes for more painful movements. It still feels like she is really low, but she manages to get into my ribs and make it tough to breath. My doctor said she thinks she might be bigger than Isaiah was. We will see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.