10.06.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 34 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
So many braxton hicks. Ouch. I feel like she might come early. That is simply a feeling, but because of her position and the pains I have I think she just might join us before her due date. I'm going to be very curious to see what her position is and if I am dilated at my 36 week appointment! I feel like my energy level has been ok, but my body just can't seem to keep up.

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
Still just thirsty. I drink a lot of water, juice, and poweraid.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
hmmm... nothing real eventful. Which is totally ok!

MOVEMENT?
Same as last week. Her movements are more like jabs now because she has less room and she still gets the hiccups a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.