10.14.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 35 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
I had some different pain this week. I was on my feet all day Saturday and then Sunday had pain in my hip that caused me to not really be able to move my right leg. That feeling has stayed with me and is now in both legs. I have the feeling of a charlie horse from my hips all the way down to my feet. I'm not sure if she is just starting to drop really low and pinch nerves or if it just because of my back muscle pain. I brought it up at my doc appointment and she didn't seem too concerned so I guess that is a good thing. She decided to check me because I had an anxious feeling and I'm dilated to a 1. This is pretty normal, she says, for where I am at in pregnancy.

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
Pretty much anything but I'm loosing space in my stomach to eat a lot. My portion size has definitely decreased!

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
My sister-in-law, Megan, got married! Isaiah and Brenton were both in the wedding and I was the wedding planner (and hair/makeup person along with my friend Tanisha)! It was a long, but absolutely beautiful day!

MOVEMENT?
She tends to be in the same position often, but will switch sides. My belly is often lopsided because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.