10.16.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 36 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
I saw my chiropractor and had some relief for my hip/leg pain! Praise Jesus! I feel like I am having more Braxton Hicks contractions and find myself wondering if they are still just "practice" contractions or not. But I guess until I can't talk through them and they are consistent for an hour, I don't need to be too concerned. I am definitely getting anxious for her to arrive.. ready to be done!

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
The last couple of nights I have actually been nauseous. I find I don't have much of an appetite.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
Counting weeks has made it feel real. Watching the numbers change on the chalkboard and knowing we are only 1 week away from "full term" is really exciting!

MOVEMENT?
Her kicks are painful! She was just hanging out with a foot in my rib during church today. Little stinker. I think we are both feeling a little crowded!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.