10.23.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 37 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
Woo Hoo!! Full term!!
I'm feeling ready to be done and ready to meet my little girl! I feel like my body is doing some things in preparation for labor. I have had increased Braxton Hicks that are more consistent and intense. I'm also exhausted lately with a couple extra headaches. At my last doc appointment I had progressed to 2 cm dilated and 60% effaced. I'm hoping at my appointment tomorrow that I have continued to make progress!

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
Milkshakes and any other beverage!

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
Making it to 37 weeks is pretty awesome. We are getting so close to the end!

MOVEMENT?
She has been moving less, but when she moves its very uncomfortable. My doctor thinks she is head down, so we just need to pray that that is true and she stays in that position!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.