10.31.2016

Pregnancy Update Baby #2 | 38 weeks


HOW AM I FEELING?
Crampy and like labor could happen at any point. I had another OB appointment today. I am 3 cm and still 60% effaced. She stripped my membranes at this appointment. I didn't know this, but apparently 50% of women go into labor within 24 hours of a membrane strip. I'm not holding my breath because we did this with Isaiah and nothing happened. I'm ready when you are, Norah!

WHAT AM I CRAVING?
Still just really thirsty. Not much of an appetite these days.

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK...
These are the last few days I have with just Isaiah. It feels very bittersweet.

MOVEMENT?
She is very low and head down. She is often in the same position and doesn't move much from there. She is one strong little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Berger & Co.. All rights reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Labinastudio.